Cryptocurrency Websites to Bookmark and Follow
Here are 11 sites you should consider checking regularly.
This is one of the top new sources for bitcoin enthusiasts. In fact, it is the largest bitcoin news media platform in the world. The site is packed with reports and tools that break down the trends and patterns in cryptocurrency. I recommend checking out the reports on the research page.
This site is jam-packed with daily news and expert opinions. While the site might not have as much material on trading when compared to Bitcoin News, its strength lies in the long-form feature. When you visit the site, check out the expert opinions on all things crypto related.
CryptoClarified is is a newer website and still growing, so you might not get as much information as some of the bigger players. The content is great and it the site is growing extremely fast. They offer unbiased coverage of several cryptocurrencies (one of the few on this list that aren’t trying to sell you anything or promote specific coins/ICO’s) Some of the cryptocurrencies highlighted and under the radar coins have made significant runs, often shortly after being covered.
CryptoClarified offers some of the best promotional services in the space. having played a vital role in the massive success of CryptoCountries, CryptoCelebrities, World Of Ether & various other coins/tokens/projects and new releases that they covered.
CryptoClarified avoids politics, focuses on investing, trading strategies, undervalued coins, new and exciting projects, games & more. The addition of legendary former Wall St. Hedge Fund Trader and Featured writer @altcoinadvisory along with the extremely talented trader and Featured Contributor @cryptochoe along with soon to be announced contributors make this newcomer one to bookmark!
#4 Bitcoin News
Bitcoin News is arguably the largest resource for all things bitcoin. The news sections cover the latest insights from the best writers in the fintech sector. In addition to this, the site is filled with numerous tools that help investors make informed decisions. What I like about the convenience of finding all you need in the same platform.
Bitcoinist is another good addition to your daily reading list. I like the interviews section which publishes conversations with top industry players. It is still a growing platform, so you might not get as much information as Coin Desk.
#6 Trading View
Tradingview offers a variety of technical tools such as graphs for all cryptocurrencies and more. Tradingview can run on a web browser or as an application. It is a trading platform and social network for analyzing financial assets and trading ideas. The amazing is that this service is currently free of charge. You can create professional graphs using their available tools.
The cool thing about this site is that you can follow successful technical traders (Pros) and get real time updates about their trades, the technical reasoning behind the position, entries, exits and more sent directly to your inbox.
You can view top authors/rankings and follow the signals they are using to place trades. TradingView is a great place to learn and hone your technical trading skills.
Vectorspace is a quick stop and check to see what are the Top Cryptocurrencies trending in reddit, bitcointalk, news, blogs & social media for the past hour or so.
This is a cool site to stop by and see whats trending and possibly add some cryptocurrencies that are trending online as possible candidates to your watch list. (Or avoid altogether if there is bad news of FUD being spread about them online)
Crypto Insider is a news publication, a dedicated cryptocurrency development and consultancy group with the end-goal of giving back to the bitcoin community. As a news publication that’s about serious journalism in the crypto space – this is part of achieving that goal.
Thoughtful and fact-driven news outlet that the crypto community deserves. With Crypto Insider, it’s exciting to say that we are well on our way to accomplishing this. Crypto Insider welcomes views from all over the world, with writers and experts from over 15 different countries.
We believe there’s a demand for carefully selected and curated articles written by professionals adhering to traditional journalism ethics.
Crypto Insider differs from other crypto news sources by focusing on long-form analytical pieces, investigative journalism and op-eds with less emphasis on breaking news. Our mission is to maintain high journalistic standards.
Too lazy to read? On mushrooms? Say no more fam.. Visual Capitalist has got you covered with some of the coolest infographics, images and graphic content on the web.
It is the world’s first magazine on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Generally, it is a more established news site that carries detailed organized information on matters related to business, tech, and law. The political section, in particular, has some interesting articles about lawsuits and political trends. What I like about the team at BitcoinMagazine is the coverage of wide range of issues without limiting themselves to specific political ideology, demographics or viewpoint.
Drawback: Too many damn ads!
This CNN property covers the latest news on the bitcoin space. Specifically, it carries the latest stories, new product offerings, and the mergers. On top of this, you might also find useful human interest stories and daily bitcoin analysis.
Drawback: Way too much going on and crammed in to the Homepage. I also don’t particularly trust any site backed by a major news station when dealing with cryptocurrency. They’re not always the best choice for an unbiased news source.
If you are an avid news consumer, then NewsBTC might be your ideal site. It has an enormous volume of useful information that is published on a daily basis. It covers nearly every conceivable topic. Specifically, it covers technical analysis and forecast for altcoin, news, events, charts and educational resources. There is also a section specifically tailored for venture capitalist and start-ups.
It is one of the most respectable news sites. One of the best features of this site is the blockchain and bitcoin technology focused events series across the world. This is the main reason I recommend the site. Keep checking the various events and hopefully, you will find one near your city.
The Top Bitcoin Casinos & Sportsbetting Sites
One of the biggest areas in which cryptocurrency could make an impact is in the world of online gambling. This is especially true for many players who want to sign up at Internet casinos, but either do not want to share their financial details, do not own a bank account or credit cards, or live in a jurisdiction, such as the United States, where online casino transactions are difficult to process. While the majority of gaming sites still do not accept this payment method, the number is growing rapidly, making it an excellent alternative to more traditional deposit options.
Now with cryptocurrency (not just Bitcoin) we are able to play what we want, whenever we want. With OUR OWN MONEY.. and BE IN ON THE ACTION within 3 MINUTES.
With blockchain and digital ledgers we also can make sure the Casino’s aren’t robbing us blind like in the past. Cryptography and the blockchain enable us as players to check and see if the games are Provably Fair. In the past they robbed us blind. Cryptocurrency is truly amazing.
Some of the Criteria That Weighed Heavily In Our Rankings
- Provably Fair
- Anonymity & Ability to Play Without Registering Name, Address, Etc.
- Bonus & Prize Giveaways
- Content, Selection & Graphics
- Availability to US Residents
- Ease of Gameplay/Games Loading Without Error
2018 Best Online Casinos
BetChain is an impressive casino and one of the pioneers in the Bitcoin scene. Since it was established, the casino has focused strongly on servicing the Bitcoin community. Only lately the casino has opened up its doors to traditional currencies, but its identity remains strongly defined by Bitcoin. Betchain is also re-launching its whole VIP program and refining its customer service further to offer an unprecedented gaming experience to all its clients
BetChain’s focus on service, coupled with unique bonus offers, makes it one of the most successful Bitcoin casinos. BetChain caters to customers hailing from different regions of the world. That means that apart from English, its page is also available in German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Dutch and Swedish. BetChain also offers live chat, 24 hour customer support, and lightning quick withdrawals.
- Provably Fair: BetChain emphasizes provably fairness, allowing gamers (and the casino) to verify all bet outcomes to ensure they were correct and fair.
- Safe and Secure: BetChain claims to use the latest in encryption and secure servers to ensure that customers’ money is always safe.
- 24/7 Support: Contact BetChain anytime, day or night, at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the BetChain support form.
mBit is another major U.S. friendly bitcoin casino brand that have earned a stellar reputation for quality software and great customer service since they were founded in 2014 . They are based in Curacao and are fully regulated by the gaming commission there.
- All the games at mBit were independently tested and verified for fairness by RNG.
- mBit is now home to over 1,000 different games and new ones are added weekly.
- Live dealer blackjack, sede, baccarat, roulette and more available for BTC or Euro.
- Deposit instantly and for free. Sign-up takes seconds and only requires an email.
- mBit Casino is fully functional on any Android, iPad, iPhone or Windows Phone.
- United States of America players are welcome. Site in both English and Russian.
- mBit have an exceptional VIP program and a 110% 1st deposit bonus to 1 BTC .
#3 Fortune Jack
Fortune Jack is the go to casino if you are looking for Provably Fair games. They were founded in 2014 and are fully licensed and regulated by the gaming commission of Curaҫao for added peace of mind.
- Fortune Jack is the #1 “Provably Fair” bitcoin casino. USA gamers are welcome.
- All bases are covered with a selection of over 500 games to choose from.
- Supports BTC, Dash, Litecoin, Monero, Dogecoin, Namecoin, Clam and more.
- Deposits appear within minutes (1 confirmation) and payouts process in hours.
- Wide variety of live dealer games available, including roulette, blackjack and poker.
- Freeroll poker tournaments, GDA tournaments and Hold’em cash games available.
- Fortune Jack is compatible with any iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad or Android.
- For your 1st deposit you get a 100% bonus to 0.5 BTC. Monthly 1 BTC reload.
#4 – Bitstarz
The most popular Bitcoin casino out. The casino is provably fair and regulated by the Curacao government. It offers around 1,000 high quality games, however it does not offer a sportsbook feature (where you can bet on popular sporting events). Bitstarz also accepts multiple currencies and isn’t limited only to cryptos.
#5 Oshi Casino
Oshi.io is a Bitcoin gambling site founded in 2015 that offers the full casino experience – from table games to slots, and even live dealer games. Oshi casino features an instant-play platform (no software needed to be downloaded). Simply load-up your internet browser and you are ready to go. Get an exclusive bitcoin bonus on your first deposit + 200 FREE Spins
The Top Sports Betting Sites
Nitrogen Sports bitcoin-only sportsbook & casino: no sign-up required, monthly parlay promotions and 80BTC maximum bet. In addition to sports, you can play table games like blackjack and poker. The bitcoin website also offers a dice game.
Nitrogen Sports are our favorite “bitcoin only” sportsbook. Since opening their doors back in 2012, they’ve quickly established themselves as the leading bitcoin sports betting site. They are headquartered in Costa Rica and owned by IdealMedia.com
- Easily the biggest, most established and trusted bitcoin bookmaker.
- 100% anonymous. Nitrogen do not even ask you to provide an email address.
- Live in-play betting available for major leagues like NFL, EPL, NBA and NHL.
- The minimum bet limit is 0.001 BTC and the maximum bet limit is 30 BTC+.
- Deposits are credited with zero confirmations and withdrawals process in hours.
- The Nitrogen Sports web-app works well on iPhone, Android and Windows Phone.
- 2-Factor Authentication available. Support provided via live chat or ticket system.
- Nitrogen Sports do NOT offer a deposit bonus but do they run some fun promos.
Join Nitrogen Sports & Get In On the Action Now
CloudBet has been serving sports bettors thoughout the world since 2013 and are known for competitive lines, fast payouts and a great selection of in-play betting markets.
- CloudBet are a U.S. friendly BTC bookie that welcomes punters from all 50 states.
- Well designed and developed website and iOS, Android and Windows Phone app.
- Great for high-rollers with limits as high as 200 BTC for NHL, EPL, NBA, La Liga.
- Bitcoin deposits and payouts are near instant and there are zero transaction fees.
- In-Play betting on football, soccer, tennis, basketball, rugby, hockey, baseball etc.
- Live statistics available via the website and app for all major sporting events.
- Support is only available via email. Two-Step Authentication is available.
#3 BetOnline Sports
- BetOnline welcome customers from a 50 U.S. states & are the third biggest sportsbook.
- Bitcoin deposits/withdrawals are FREE but using credit and debit cards costs 6.5%.
- BTC funds hit your account within an hour and withdrawals typically take 1-2 days.
- Mobile sportsbook and poker apps are available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
- BetOnline is exceptionally good for in-play bets. and also have very high betting limits.
- Betting markets have a U.S. focus with lots of NFL, UFC, NBA, MLB, golf, NHL activity.
- Unrivalled promotions. $50 free play when you use their sportsbook app for 1st time.
- BetOnline also run of the most popular online poker rooms for U.S. poker players.
#4 5Dimes Sportsbook
- Widely regarded as one of the best USA sportsbooks since its inception in the 90’s.
- 5Dimes is a traditional bookmaker that now accepts BTC. Deposit BTC, bet in dollars.
- Zero Fees. Min deposit $25/Max deposit $10K. Min payout $50/Max payout $10K.
- Customers who have never deposited with BTC can withdraw $5,000 in BTC per week.
- 5Dimes is a no frills online sportsbook that offers over 1,000 betting options per day.
- Bet types include parlays, teasers, reverse action, if bets, futures, office pools and more.
- 5Dimes Mobile lets you wager from any Android, iPad, iPhone or Windows Phone.
- 5Dimes offers reduced juice as part of its rewards and promotions program.
Think We Missed Some Sites Worthy of This List?
New/Upcoming Releases to Watch
If This Article Was Beneficial In Any Way feel free to Subscribe to Our Blog! (It’s Free)
Happy Trading! If you’re just here to learn that’s great too!
To register for Binance use the link below. My referrals link are here and I would appreciate it, if you used them!
Invitation code: 28uxs
The information provided on this website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website’s content as such. CryptoCurrencyClarified does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold or held by you and nothing on this website should be taken as an offer to buy, sell or hold a cryptocurrency. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisory before making any investment decision.
Accuracy of Information
CryptoCurrency Clarified will strive to ensure accuracy of information listed on this website although it will not hold any responsibility for any missing or wrong information. You understand that you are using any and all information available here AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. It is common for prices to increase or decrease by over 20–100% in some coins in a single day. Although this could mean potential huge profits, this also could mean potential huge losses. DO NOT INVEST ALL YOUR MONEY IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES. Only invest money which you are willing to lose.
Cryptocurrency trading may not be suitable for all users of this website. Anyone looking to invest in cryptocurrencies should consult a fully qualified independent professional financial advisor.